Bobit Business Media Search Engine
Search
Search Title Only
Show More Like This
Sort by: Best match | Post Date | Number Of Views | Random | Number Of Comments
Categories: Bus, Electric Vehicles, Legal/Legislative, Suppliers, Technology, Zero Emissions
Calif.'s Big Blue Bus reveals new GILLIG Battery Electric Bus

The delivery is the first step toward the agency’s goal to have a completely zero-emission fleet by 2030.

https://www.chargedfleet.com/10031056/calif-s-big-blue-bus-reveals-new-gillig-battery-electric-bus
Categories: Electrification, Hybrids
A Hybrid Future: 2022 Ford Maverick

The all-new full-hybrid 2022 Ford Maverick pickup just launched. With a targeted EPA-estimated rating of 40 mpg in the city, the compact was meant for urban...

https://www.chargedfleet.com/10145038/a-hybrid-future-2022-ford-maverick
Categories: Electric, Green Fleet, Sustainability, Vehicle Research
Fleets Still Optimistic About EVs Despite Roadblocks

Approximately 90% of fleet owners have assessed, or plan to asses, the feasibility of incorporating more electric assets into their operations, though a...

https://www.chargedfleet.com/346011/fleets-still-optimistic-about-evs-despite-roadblocks
Categories: Electric, Green Fleet, Sustainability, Vehicle OEM, Vehicle Research
BMW's iX3 Electric SUV Coming in 2020

BMW will begin production of its iX3 battery-electric SUV in 2020, and will equip the vehicle with its fifth-generation electrified eDrive powertrain.

https://www.chargedfleet.com/346813/bmws-ix3-electric-crossover-coming-in-2020
Categories: Operations, Software, Suppliers
Utilimarc Releases Fully-Integrated Business Intelligence Platform for Enterprise Fleets

The platform supports a variety of third-party data integrations such as fleet management systems, telematics, fuel cards, drive cameras, and ERP software.

https://www.chargedfleet.com/10132088/utilimarc-releases-fully-integrated-business-intelligence-platform-for-enterpris
Categories: Legal/Legislative, Operations
40 Sustainability All-Stars

Join Green Fleet magazine in acknowledging the inaugural group of 40 Sustainability All-Stars for all they do to help green fleets and sustain the environment.

https://www.chargedfleet.com/155480/40-sustainability-all-stars
Categories: Electric, Electrification, Green Fleet, Sustainability, Vehicle Research
KBB, Vincentric to Present EV Analysis at Fleet Forward Conference

Kelley Blue Book will deliver a comprehensive overview of the electric vehicle market, while Vincentric will present total cost of ownership (TCO) data for...

https://www.chargedfleet.com/333646/kelley-blue-book-vincentric-to-deliver-ev-analysis-at-2019-fleet-forward-confere
Categories: Legal/Legislative, Sustainability
Ampol to Open 121 Fast-Charging EV Stations Across Australia

Australian petroleum company Ampol has entered into a funding agreement with the Australian Renewable Energy Agency (ARENA) to deliver a national...

https://www.chargedfleet.com/10148721/ampol-to-introduce-121-fast-charging-ev-stations-across-four-regions
Categories: Electric Vehicles, Fleet Management, Safety, Sustainability, Technology, Vehicle Research
12 Trucking Takeaways from 2019

As we head into 2020, HDT Editor in Chief Deborah Lockridge shares her top takeaways from 2019 on the trends affecting trucking.

https://www.chargedfleet.com/347761/12-trucking-takeaways-from-2019
Categories: Green Fleet, Legal/Legislative
Canadian County Plans to Reduce Emissions 15% by 2030

A report prepared for the county states 82% of the county's emissions come from its vehicle fleet, with the remaining 18% coming from its buildings.

https://www.chargedfleet.com/10124095/canadian-county-plans-to-reduce-emissions-15-by-2030


  Results 1 - 10 of 2993
10 | 20 | 50 items per page